Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Homework

People always tell me I'm lucky because all I do is design stuff like this for homework. I agree that a math assignment isn't as aesthetically pleasing as a good design, but with the headache that comes along with pushing creativity in comparison with academic studies, sometimes I wonder which is more exhausting. I will say, after the projects are done, it is pretty rewarding to hold it up, just look at it and think, "I did that". But then again, sometimes I used to do that with math tests too.

This is a book cover I made for the book Lord of the Flies. Although the book is about adolescents, the photo on the front of the book is of me, taken only a few months ago. It's hard to get models to follow through when I can't pay them.


These are two logos I made for an asphalt coating company in Montana. The owner of Z & Z and I served missions together in Africa years ago.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Awesome, Jarie. I love the front cover of the book. Freakin amazing.